From one-of-a-kind vintage pieces to limited edition new collections, all of Revivals thoughtfully-crafted rugs are handmade with traditional techniques, natural fibers, and no superfluous markups. Italia is a One-of-a-kind vintage rug, handwoven and handknotted by Beni M'Guild tribes in the Middle Atlas mountains of Morocco.
- One-of-a-kind vintage rug — only one in stock!
- 100% wool pile on mixed fiber foundation
- Dimensions: 4'10" x 9'1"; medium pile: approximately 0.4"; one-sided fringe: 4.7"
- Color palette: walnut brown, yellow ochre, ash brown gray
- These rugs are prized for their expressive design and construction. Their freeform edges meander and wiggle, unbound by constrictions of mass production.
- Italia has been professionally cleaned; age-related wear and natural inconsistencies are inherent in these unique, handcrafted vintage rugs.
Shipping & Returns: This item is sold and fulfilled by Revival, and will ship separately from other items in your order. Shipping available within the US only, and eligible for return within 30 days. There will be a restocking fee ($20/rug) withheld from your refund amount.