From one-of-a-kind vintage pieces to limited edition new collections, all of Revival's thoughtfully-crafted rugs are handmade with traditional techniques, natural fibers, and no superfluous markups. Donatus is a one-of-a-kind vintage rug, handwoven and handknotted near the small city of Boujad in the Chaouia-Ouardigha region of Morocco.
- One-of-a-kind vintage rug — only one in stock!
- 100% wool
- Dimensions: 3'3" x 11'9"; plush pile: approximately 1.2"
- Color palette: cherry red, inky black, cantaloupe, cream, blush beige
- These rugs are prized for their expressive design and construction. Their freeform edges meander and wiggle, unbound by constrictions of mass production.
- Donatus has been professionally cleaned; age-related wear and natural inconsistencies are inherent in these unique, handcrafted vintage rugs.
Shipping & Returns: This item is sold and fulfilled by Revival, and will ship separately from other items in your order. Shipping available within the US only, and eligible for return within 30 days. There will be a restocking fee ($20/rug) withheld from your refund amount.