From one-of-a-kind vintage pieces to limited edition new collections, all of Revivals thoughtfully-crafted rugs are handmade with traditional techniques, natural fibers, and no superfluous markups. Cristovao is a one-of-a-kind new rug, handwoven and handknotted by skilled artisans using techniques originated by Beni M'rirt tribes in the Middle Atlas mountains of Morocco.
- One-of-a-kind new rug — only one in stock!
- 100% wool
- Dimensions: 7'2" x 9'8"; plush pile: approximately 1.6"
- Color palette: cream, espresso brown, ash brown gray
- These rugs are prized for their expressive design and construction. Their freeform edges meander and wiggle, unbound by constrictions of mass production.
- Natural inconsistencies are inherent in these unique, handcrafted rugs
Shipping & Returns: This item is sold and fulfilled by Revival, and will ship separately from other items in your order. Shipping available within the US only, and eligible for return within 30 days. There will be a restocking fee ($20/rug) withheld from your refund amount.