After driving for 6 months, 18k and travelling up and down KL. I must said that it is a comfortable ride for both driver and passengers. I am surprised at the fuel consumption in Singapore for long distance 17.4km/L (from airport to tuas) but suck for short city trip 6-7km/L. No regret for a family car and to ferry guests from airport.
What I like
1. Comfortable and spacious interior/boot.
2. Quite and smooth engine.
3. Good fuel consumption for a 2L.
What I do not like
1. Small HU and normal sound system.
2. Parallel parking and multi storey car park as the vehicle is long.
3. Poor radio reception.
4. Air con does not come with the ionizer.
Friendly, helpful employees. Pain-free car buying experience